- Four brand-new 2009 calendars.
- Off-season-substitute sports: football playoffs and hockey in person in the tenth row!
- A new photo project.
- Web comics. (Especially Thinkin’ Lincoln and Nedroid Picture Diary. And, always, Dinosaur Comics.)
- Adding to the list of reasons why I like you.
- Black nail polish.
- Writing on a blank sheet of paper with a nice pen.
- Dry, dry, DRY itchy skin.
- Unbearably chapped lips that are impervious to all manner of chapstick.
- More photos of the dismantling of Shea Stadium.
- Baseball season, you are SO FAR AWAY and I spent my evenings pining for you and the hot stove is just not fulfilling my needs any longer, SIGH.
- Sweating the small, insignificant shit, even when I try not to.
- Salt on the windshield.
- Rooms that oscillate between stifling and freezing.